- Wash and cut all produce except fruits that can discolor (like apples and bananas). Store in separate bags and containers.
- Prepare egg bake mixture, cover and refrigerate. Whisk or stir before using.
- Slide breads for French toast; place in food-storage bags.
- Make juices or bases for beverage mixtures; cover and refrigerate. Don’t stir in last-minute additions, such as carbonated beverages or alcohol.
- Prepare a coffee maker for morning.
- Set the table and gather serving dishes and utensils.
- Place hot beverages in thermal carafes or slow cookers.
Keep pancakes warm until ready to serve by placing uncovered in a single layer on a paper towel-lined cookie sheet in a 200 degree F oven.
Answered 10/10/2012 by Kitchen Expert