What do I use for a candy coating? I am dying to know because I need to make some amazing cake balls.

Asked 07/20/2013 by Cutiecow


The easiest product to use is vanilla candy coating or almond bark. It is sold in the grocery store in a 20 oz package. The candy coating can be broken into pieces and you can use as much or as little as you want. You can also buy vanilla wafers at a specialty store. I think those are available in a 12 oz bag.

Have fun!

Answered 07/21/2013 by Betty Kitchen Expert

Write A Comment


Be the first to comment!