- Mediterranean Vegetable Salad: On a serving platter, arrange sliced tomatoes and sliced bell peppers drizzle with your favorite vinaigrette dressing. Top with pitted kalamata olives or small whole pitted ripe olives; sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
- Easy Fried Cheese and Mixed-Greens Salad: Heat frozen breaded mozzarella sticks as directed on package; cut each stick into fourths. Top salad greens with cheese stick pieces and halved cherry tomatoes; serve with your favorite dressing.
- Mango-Avocado-Raspberry Salad: On serving platter or individual serving plates, arrange ripe avocado and jarred mango slices; drizzle with purchased raspberry vinaigrette. Serve with freshly ground pepper. For a splurge, sprinkle with toasted macadamia nuts!
- Pineapple and Honey-Nut Coleslaw: Stir well-drained canned pineapple tidbits and honey-roasted peanuts into purchased creamy coleslaw.
- Melon and Berries with Vanilla Sauce: On a serving platter, arrange sliced melon; top with raspberries, strawberries or blueberries. Mix together vanilla yogurt and milk until it has a saucy consistency; drizzle over fruit._
Answered 10/08/2012 by Kitchen Expert